english 
Thread Options  Search this Thread  
Post: #1
18-03-2014 02:59 AM
markmcfc


Joined: 08-04-2012
Posts: 7
Country: United Kingdom
Male markmcfc is Offline now
Where to find my license key?
Hi i have had to setup a new server and want to run a fresh install of TS Special Edition v7_2 which i did purchase a couple of years back but i cant seem to find my license key can one of you kind folk point me in the right direction?

Many thanks

Post: #2
18-03-2014 03:43 AM
planetzero
Verified Customer


Joined: 16-03-2013
Posts: 795
Country: Costa Rica
-- planetzero is Offline now
Where to find my license key?
Think you may need to check here " Your Registered Trackers " in vip tab ! but umm not sure for your group ??

Post: #3
18-03-2014 04:55 AM
alanb
TS Support Team


Joined: 15-11-2006
Posts: 3,118
Country: United States of America
Awards:  
Male alanb is Offline now
Where to find my license key?
Originally Posted by markmcfc
Hi i have had to setup a new server and want to run a fresh install of TS Special Edition v7_2 which i did purchase a couple of years back but i cant seem to find my license key can one of you kind folk point me in the right direction?

Many thanks
You have to renew your vip first to access member pages, like download source, register tracker page, etc...

Post: #4
18-03-2014 16:37 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2014 16:38 PM by markmcfc)
markmcfc


Joined: 08-04-2012
Posts: 7
Country: United Kingdom
Male markmcfc is Offline now
Where to find my license key?
I have paid for the script already i dont want to pay again i just need my license key, which i own as i paid for it! i should be entitled to download and install any script i have bought from you without having to renew

thanks

i dont want to have to run a nulled version of the script
The following user says thank you to markmcfc for this useful post:

Post: #5
20-03-2014 10:54 AM
Homehere


Joined: 24-07-2010
Posts: 402
Country: Australia
Male Homehere is Offline now
Where to find my license key?
I agree with markmcfc. I have had this issue in the past and had to renew my VIP to change domain names.

I think that once you have a license that the change/register/add tracker tool should be available.

We already have the source

We do not want access to any VIP pages.

We just should be able to edit/change/add domains.

That's my 2cents

Post: #6
20-03-2014 18:00 PM
atomic


Joined: 17-12-2013
Posts: 61
Country: United Kingdom
Male atomic is Offline now
Where to find my license key?
Originally Posted by markmcfc
I have paid for the script already i dont want to pay again i just need my license key, which i own as i paid for it! i should be entitled to download and install any script i have bought from you without having to renew

thanks

i dont want to have to run a nulled version of the script


You don't pay for the script,you don't own the script as with every script you buy the license to use it.Your told to make a copy of everything before it's deleted.So who's at fault my friend? Possibly xam will be able to give you the details you require but no point getting frustrated with others because of you're own mistake.

Post: #7
20-03-2014 23:37 PM
alanb
TS Support Team


Joined: 15-11-2006
Posts: 3,118
Country: United States of America
Awards:  
Male alanb is Offline now
Where to find my license key?
guys xam is very busy you will have to wait if you need him to look it up. You really should have this in the PM he sent you ( its also in the email as well )

It should also be in the config.php file from your install folder ( you probably had a copy of this on your computer before you uploaded it to your server )
The following user says thank you to alanb for this useful post:

Post: #8
21-03-2014 00:27 AM
atomic


Joined: 17-12-2013
Posts: 61
Country: United Kingdom
Male atomic is Offline now
Where to find my license key?
Originally Posted by alanb
guys xam is very busy you will have to wait if you need him to look it up. You really should have this in the PM he sent you ( its also in the email as well )

It should also be in the config.php file from your install folder ( you probably had a copy of this on your computer before you uploaded it to your server )

I'll clarify before the obvious comes back at you.You don't get the license key until the domain is registered on here.So the pm/email won't contain the license details.

But you are correct as in once you download it should be in config.php.

Post: #9
21-03-2014 05:57 AM
Homehere


Joined: 24-07-2010
Posts: 402
Country: Australia
Male Homehere is Offline now
Where to find my license key?
This does not help for changing servers though does it? as you need to update that in the register tracker tool. then use the confirm.html file to register the domain.

Post: #10
21-03-2014 06:53 AM
alanb
TS Support Team


Joined: 15-11-2006
Posts: 3,118
Country: United States of America
Awards:  
Male alanb is Offline now
Where to find my license key?
Originally Posted by Homehere
This does not help for changing servers though does it? as you need to update that in the register tracker tool. then use the confirm.html file to register the domain.
Correct. You must be a VIP to access member pages ( like register tracker, download source, etc.. )

Post: #11
21-03-2014 14:52 PM
planetzero
Verified Customer


Joined: 16-03-2013
Posts: 795
Country: Costa Rica
-- planetzero is Offline now
Where to find my license key?
So sir alanb please can you explain what all this is about, for the last 2 weeks now i have been waiting on xam to get back to me, last time he replied in my contact staff message.

Telling me he could not find any record of my purchase for v7_3, you have been on my site ! so you know i am not running nulled version, i can provide paypal prove of my purchase & professional installation by xam, now he tells me he has no records of this.. how crazy is that..

This i see in (vip) register tracker..

Tracker URL & IP>Version>TS SE 7.3>Status>Allowed>License Key> xxxxxxx etc>Licenses>Allocated 1 of 3>Upgrade>None available

Does this not say i am allowed to d/l the v7_3 source ??

Post: #12
21-03-2014 15:37 PM
alanb
TS Support Team


Joined: 15-11-2006
Posts: 3,118
Country: United States of America
Awards:  
Male alanb is Offline now
Where to find my license key?
Did you send xam your paypal transaction id # ? they should prove you purchased a tsse 7.3 license.

Post: #13
21-03-2014 16:28 PM
planetzero
Verified Customer


Joined: 16-03-2013
Posts: 795
Country: Costa Rica
-- planetzero is Offline now
 System Message
This post awaiting moderation!

Quick Reply
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Insert bold text Insert italic text Insert underlined text Align text to the left Align text to the centerr Align text to the right Justify text Insert quoted text Code Insert formatted PHP code Insert formatted SQL code
Colors
Insert hyperlink Insert image Insert email address
Smilies
Insert hidden text



Forum Jump: